Failed to run on RaspberryPi - originally from windows

Hi,

I am doing my first steps. So please excuse if this is something so basic.
I am trying to run the program downloaded from - GitHub - ve3gtc/aprsWsprBridge: simple python script(s) to collect wspr spots from wsprnet.org and upload a position report to aprs.fi
I know it was originally intended for windows.
I am so green at this and probably not smart enough, but was never able to run it with Spider and Anaconda on my windows machine. Just couldn’t’ get the program to recognize the 4 different script as related to each other.

Anyway, its really much better for me to have it independently run on my RaspberryPi.
But I keep getting the following error when I try to run “Python aprsWsprBridge.py”

Error message :
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/pi/aprswsprbridge/aprsWsprBridge.py”, line 51, in
from getWspr import *
File “/home/pi/aprswsprbridge/getWspr.py”, line 40, in
import pandas as pd
File “/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/init.py”, line 22, in
from pandas.compat import (
File “/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/compat/init.py”, line 15, in
from pandas.compat.numpy import (
File “/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/compat/numpy/init.py”, line 7, in
from pandas.util.version import Version
File “/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/util/init.py”, line 1, in
from pandas.util._decorators import ( # noqa
File “/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/util/_decorators.py”, line 14, in
from pandas._libs.properties import cache_readonly # noqa
File “/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/_libs/init.py”, line 13, in
from pandas._libs.interval import Interval
File “pandas/_libs/interval.pyx”, line 1, in init pandas._libs.interval
ValueError: numpy.ndarray size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility. Expected 44 from C header, got 40 from PyObject

Any idea how to solve this ?
Thanks,
Gur