AUTOMATIC1111 SD Launch Error

I am getting this error

launch.py: error: ambiguous option: --no could match --no-tests, --no-half, --no-half-vae, --no-progressbar-hiding, --nowebui, --no-gradio-queue, --no-hashing, --no-download-sd-model

The error message indicates that you entered an option of “–no”, when there are many options that start with “–no” and so the program could not narrow down your option to a single choice. I’m guessing you entered a space instead of a “-” to separate “no” and the thing you didn’t want, like “python launch.py --no tests” would have to be “python launch.py --no-tests”

As I have no idea where this code resides, how can I access it at all?

Maybe we should back up and you describe in a little more detail what you are doing when you get this error message? I had assumed that you were running the script launch.py, but your reply tells me that that is probably not the case.

This does not explain the question.

What are you trying to do?

What do you think should happen, when you do this?

How exactly did you try to do it?

Most importantly, why is this a question about Python? (If you are just trying to use someone else’s program, then it does not matter what language was used to write the program. What matters is how the author designed the program, and how the author wants you to use it. It would be better to look for help in a place that is about the program, rather than about Python.)