PSF 2021 Board Elections: Reminder to vote!

Deadline to vote is June 17, 2021 AoE.

If you became an eligible voting member[1] by May 31, 2021 you have received a ballot from no-reply@mail.heliosvoting.org.

Check your spam folder, please. Several of us have found it in spam. We can re-send the ballot if you cannot find it. Email us at psf-election@python.org.

Why should you vote?

1. The PSF doesn’t offer many benefits to its member classes, but voting in new directors is one of those benefits. It is also a very impactful benefit to exercise. The members of the board get to vote and make decisions on behalf of the community and also help guide the PSF’s future. Here’s a list of candidates.

2. Electronic votes require us to reach quorum. Quoted from our bylaws:

“a quorum shall be reached as soon as one-third (1/3) of the members entitled to vote (the voting members) have cast their vote. If the voting period ends before a quorum is reached, the vote is declared void.”

If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to comment here or email me ewa at python dot org.

[1] Fellow, Managing, Contributing, Supporting members

2 Likes

Hello Ewa!!!

I just registered, how long will I be able to vote?

Hi! The cut off to register as a member was May 31st. You will be able to vote on next year’s election though :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, thanks for the response