How to insert my blynk cloud into my python graph program

Recently, I’ve been creating my graph and I’m facing some problem. The problem is that I cannot use my own graph on other devices. This because my server is a localhost server 127.0.0.1 . Furthermore , I can’t insert my blynk data to my graph code . I’ve been researching my problem over the internet and can’t find solution to solve it. I hope I can get answers here so that I can finish my project with flying colours

This does not seem to be something Python-specific. You have to configure your server to listen on an interface accessible from your network (i.e. not the loopback interface with IP address 127.0.0.1).

By Mh6599chua via Discussions on Python.org at 20Jun2022 07:19:

Recently, I’ve been creating my graph and I’m facing some problem. The
problem is that I cannot use my own graph on other devices. This
because my server is a localhost server 127.0.0.1 . Furthermore , I
can’t insert my blynk data to my graph code . I’ve been researching my
problem over the internet and can’t find solution to solve it. I hope I
can get answers here so that I can finish my project with flying
colours

Can you elaborate a bit? Is your server simething you wrote, or
something like a local instance of a Jupyter notebook? Etc.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson cs@cskk.id.au

But the problem is that I’m using dash and when I run it the dash program automatically provide the server 127.0.0.1 and only this address will allow me to open my program

The server is provided by the dash program and I’m trying to figure out how to insert my blynk cloud server to my graph program . Cause I don’t know how to insert it to my program . The program that I wrote was just a demo. The real one was to get my blynk cloud server data to my program. The blynk cloud has provided me a link ,I just need to find a way to insert the link to my python program