How to parallelize a loop that contains ParameterSampler list and more arguments and do call another function

I have a function that is using param_grid and ParameterSampler to make a combinations and list of parameters (i.e, sampler contains 5 arguments and the length is 10. Then, using these parameters I am generating dataset and passing another function. Finally, getting result row and appending in rows.

def analyse() -> DataFrame:
    param_grid = {......}
    sampler = list(ParameterSampler(param_grid, n_iter=param_iters))
    rows = []
    for params in tqdm(sampler, total=len(sampler), desc=f"Computing '{method}'"):
        dataset = generate_dataset(**params)
        row = calculate(dataset, regressor=regressor, reg_name=reg_name, method=method, k=k, repetitions=n_reps)
        rows.append(row)
    df: DataFrame = pd.concat(rows, axis=0, ignore_index=True)
    return df

The code is taking too time. So, I am trying to use multiprocessing based on the this post

def parallel_process(params, regressor,reg_name, method, bounds,k,n_reps)
        params["bounds"] = bounds
        dataset = generate_dataset(**params)
        row = calculate(dataset, regressor=regressor, reg_name=reg_name, method=method, k=k, repetitions=n_reps)
        row.insert(0, "sigma", params["sigma"])
        return row

The main function

def analyse() -> DataFrame:
        param_grid = {......}
        sampler = list(ParameterSampler(param_grid, n_iter=param_iters))
        rows = []
        num_cores = multiprocessing.cpu_count()
        foo_ = partial(parallel_process, bounds, regressor, reg_name, method, k, n_reps)
        output = Parallel(n_jobs=num_cores)(delayed(foo_)(i) for i in sampler)

But I am getting this error TypeError: 'tuple' object does not support item assignment
My guess, I am getting the error because the sampler is a list and contains tuple information.

Could you tell me, how can I do parallelize and append the result as my previous code?