ImportError numpy.core

There’s a saying in the West: “When you are in a hold, stop digging.

Given all that you said that you’ve done and (as likely as not) what you’ve done that you’ve not said, I’d uninstall and once again reinstall (with a system reboot, in between) Python. Then don’t mess with any of the Python system scripts or any of your system registry, unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing and why you are doing so.

1 Like

:melting_face: what do you mean don’t you have any suggestions

My suggestion and advice is very clear.

Thank yuo all any way

Stop making random changes to your computer before you break everything.

Making random edits to numpy will not fix your Python script, it will just break numpy, which you did. Reinstalling numpy is easy.

Changing the registry will not fix your Python programs, it will just break Windows. Reinstalling Windows without data loss is not easy.

Start from the beginning. Run this two-line script:

import numpy.core
print(numpy.core)

Copy and paste the output and show us. Don’t take a photo of your screen, or a screen shot. Don’t describe the error, don’t summarise it, copy and paste the full test of the output.

The output should either be one line similar to this:

<module 'numpy.core' from '/usr/lib65/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py'>

or it will be many lines something like this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'numpy.crow'

Until we see exactly what you get, we can’t help you.

I have do this
`import numpy.core

print(numpy.core)`
and the output is

PS C:\Users\القبس للحاسبات\testing> & "C:/Users/القبس للحاسبات/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/Python311-32/python.exe" "c:/Users/القبس للحاسبات/testing/any.py"
PS C:\Users\القبس للحاسبات\testing> 

Thank you all after weeks of that problem I have found the solution it was to install python from Microsoft store and it worked pretty well thanks for you all :grinning: