Meta: Lifetime of an idea. 1, 2 & 3

If this separation is at the core of the issue, then this can be a non-deniable effortlessly-determinable separation factor.

Maybe this sort of split into 2 different categories be beneficial?

And posts in either group that are deemed to be wasting time of others just get moved to “Help” (regardless whether one is willing to do work or asking others to do it).

Examples:
Group 1. (Willing to do it myself)

Group 2. (Asking others to do it)

Group 3. Currently uncertain, but it would be nice to know if they are willing to work on it themselves and would naturally find its place in Group 1 or Group 2.

I am now sceptical of my initial proposal of segregating by % baked. I think this is hard to quantify and I believe there are exceptions. If I try to put myself in coredev’s shoes I think there would be some ideas that are 1% baked, but if a person is willing to work on it and I like it, I would not move it to help. And similarly, some ideas could be 50% baked, but on such wrong premises that it is just wasting time of others.

EDIT:
At least a compulsory checkbox when creating a new thread in ideas. Even by not being a coredev this information would change how I react to it.