New Programmer, Discord Bot Error, Help Needed, (Windows 10)

Reading prerequisites:
To start, there will be a lot of issues in here, I honestly am a little in fear of what is to come, but that’s exactly why I am here, so here be the things to keep in mind:

• I am an amateur programmer
  • The computer I have is a refab, that may have to deal with some of the issue I am having
  • I have not had much outside help from before, this is the first major time I have publicly asked for help,

Okay so here we go

I installed python, I believe I had 3.8.5 at the time, and had the intention of making some discord bots, (My used sources and screenshots will be linked below), I had first visited link 1, and the code hadn’t worked, the code is in Photo 1, it hadn’t worked. I had asked a friend what could be wrong, I was told to install the discord commands to python through my command prompt (not sure if this terminology is correct but hopefully you get the point). For some odd reason the given command on Link 1 wouldn’t work, so recently I had found link 2 and used both command prompt commands for windows, it still hadn’t worked, not displaying the error message seen in Photo 2. At this point my friend told me to run commands instead of events, which worked fine, except for the fact that running it in commands instead of events does not do the task I was hoping to program the bot to do. And yes, I know this next part is a rather dumb choice, as I kinda screwed up here and caused even more issues, I deleted python. Hear me out, I had just now tried the other command seen on link 2 for windows, and it said I had to “upgrade my python” to which I did, to some version with an odd number combination, (not exact, but something along the lines of 20.02.000, lots of 2’s and 0’s which confused me, aren’t we in 3.9.1?). But, after “upgrading” I still got the same error messages screenshotted below, I had seen now that we are on 3.9.1 rater than 3.8.5, and just decided starting fresh would be best, oh how dumb I am, now excess of python is ridden about my computer, a quick search and there will be various files that didn’t leave with python and idle, and attempting to delete most of them is even harder, my computer freaking out with things like “The file had been moved, please re-verify the file location” which it hadn’t even told me to do, and it doesn’t help that there are unreal engine files using the name, python. I’m kind of in a state I don’t know what to do now, I suppose my goals would be to get my computer python free and start from the beginning, or at least have it fully updated to recent python without excess files from beforehand, and to also get my bot working,
to any replies that may help, a large thanks in advance, hopefully we can get this solved,
and sorry if my dumb choices made this harder
-i_occassionally_make_games

Link 1
Link 2

Photo 1 would go here, but it won’t allow me, so do know my code is exact to that of link 1,

Program Code But It's Bad

edit 1: I have found a way to remove all python related files, by using the app manager I could remove the launcher, but not the python 3.8.5 itself, as I deleted the files for it but not the app, it was unable, luckily I found out how , that by using another manager I deleted the empty shell left behind, now the main problem is, “How do I get my bot working? Where do I start?”