Saint Leo COM-302 Greetings!

Hello everyone my name is Emilbek Dzhumakeev I am a student at Saint Leo university. I have previous experience programming with C++, Java, JavaScript and I heard a lot of great things about Python ( no semicolons, simplified syntax etc.) I am really exited to learn this language and looking forward to build new projects.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Ian Greenlaw, I am a student at Saint Leo University, I also am learning Python.

1 Like

Hello, @Emilbek, @ian.greenlaw, and @rpinney, and welcome to Python Foundation Discourse!

We hope you and all your classmates are enjoying COM 302: Python Programming at Saint Leo!

The following pages offer helpful information about this forum:

Also see the discussions in the popular Users category, where many users of this forum ask and answer questions about Python.

If, at some time, you decide to post code within these discussions in order to request help or to offer help to others, please be sure to format it, so that important details such as indentation are displayed properly. One way to format code is to place lines of three back ticks before and after the code, as follows:

```
# example code
for i in range(10):
    print("I am enjoying COM 302: Python Programming!")
```

There is also a </> button at the top of the editing window for formatting code, after that code has been selected.