Shedding light on a three-month suspension

(FWIW all 3 of those options had email as a viable means of official communication)

I’m really unfortunately bad at reading ambiguities (call it nuerodivergence) but I can’t tell if you’re implying you’ve tried all of these avenues (emailing each of the parties you’d like an official statement from) or you’re implying you’ve tried the avenues you’re willing to try.

Again, I think the claims here of “lack of an official response” are lacking the weight of “when an official request was made”. Otherwise, it feels like there is an expectation that these groups respond based on posts and threads in this forum (which I didn’t see as an way to make an official request for any of the 3 groups above).

Best case: they respond! And there’s at least some closure in whatever the response is.
Worst Case: the claims of “lack of an official response” have much much more merit.

Right now we have:

Best case: a member of the group is combing discourse and feels strongly enough to bring it up to the group in a way, AND the group agrees to make an official response
Worst case: Multiple people sour and leave over a lack of “official response” to a request that was never sent.

1 Like