Student from Saint Leo! print("Hello World!")

Hey everyone! I’m quite new to this discourse, however, I have a bit of EXP under my belt when it comes to Python! So hi everyone! Hope we can get along and help each other out!

1 Like

Hello, @Ash_SaintLeo, and welcome to Python Software Foundation Discourse! We hope this forum helps you continue to learn Python.

You might be interested in visiting the following pages, in order to learn more about the forum:

You may also enjoy reading some of the interesting discussions in the popular Python Help category, where many visitors to this forum ask and answer questions about Python programming.

If, when participating in the discussions, you decide to post code, please format it correctly for posting, so that essential details such as indentation, quote marks, and other features are displayed properly. One technique for accomplishing this is to place lines (fences) of three back ticks before and after the code, as follows:

```
# This is example code.
print("Hello, World!")
```

Note that there is also a </> button at the top of the editing window that will format code, after that code has been selected.