Tyler Potier Introducing Himself

Hello everyone, I am new to Python and will be learning as the semester goes on at SLU. I am so excited to learn Python because most programmers describe it as one of the best programming languages. I hope to learn from everyone in this forum.

1 Like

Hello, @tylerpotier, and welcome to Python Foundation Discourse!

We hope you enjoy the discussions here.

Perhaps some of the students can suggest to their Python instructors that they are also welcome to introduce themselves to us in this Welcome to Discourse! category. :wink: That would provide those instructors with the opportunity to tell us something about the Python courses they are teaching, which we would find very interesting. :slight_smile:

You might be interested in taking a look at the following pages:

Also see the great variety of discussions in the popular Users category, where many visitors ask and answer questions about Python.

If, at some time, you need to post code within these discussions, please be sure to format it, so that important details such as indentation are displayed properly. One way to do this is to place lines of three back ticks before and after the code, as follows:

```
# example code
for i in range(10):
    print("Hello World!")
```

There is also a </> button at the top of the editing window for formatting code, after it has been selected.