Welcome to Discourse, say hi!

Hello everyone! My name is Devin. I am a student at Saint Leo University learning about Python.

1 Like

Dropping in to say HI. I am a student enrolled in a Python course and I have used python many times in the past but am no where as proficient as I would like to be.

1 Like

Hello Everyone! My name is Christian; I am a student at Saint Leo taking a Python programming course! I can’t wait to learn more than the basics of Python!

1 Like

Hello, Im a student learning python

1 Like

Hi. My name is Bryan and I am a student taking a class in Python programming, I have no experience in Python Programming.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I am a college student learning Python. I can’t wait to learn a new programming language.

1 Like

Hello, new users @emadaris, @jenahohman2023, @CrissandraL, @lispx, @devin.cave, @jstrange23, @Stinson151, @Jamye100, @BRYAN, and @Jalenpope25, and welcome to Python Discourse!

We wish you all success with learning Python, and that you enjoy the discussions here.

The following pages offer important information about this forum, including how to properly format Python code for display whenever you include some in a post in order to ask questions or to offer advice:

The ideal place for asking questions and offering advice here is the very popular Python Help category. You may enjoy looking at some of the discussions there in order to familiarize yourselves with this forum.

2 Likes

Hi all,
I’m a student from Saint Leo, first time learning how to program in Python. I look forward to learning this programming language with the help. Love that there’s a group for this!

1 Like

Hello World,
New Python student learner here. Looking forward to joining the community.

1 Like

Hi, My name is Shelsy. I am a student learning Python.

1 Like

Hello Everyone! I am a student learning Python. I hope everyone is doing well.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m a student at Saint Leo University and I’m excited to have a community of people who also want to learn python.

2 Likes

Hello, @andressoto140, and welcome to Python Discourse!

We hope you enjoy your coursework and that you find the discussions here to be helpful. To benefit the most from this forum, please see Python Discourse Quick Start.

1 Like

Hello World!

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Matthias and I am currently in the Navy serving active duty for 9 years. I am currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems at Saint Leo University. Its good to meet you all.

1 Like

Hi, I"m a student studying Python at SLU.

1 Like

hola feliz y bendecida tarde
no he podido instalar python descargue 3.11. 4 pero indica que sale que repare y le doy a reparar y sigue saliendo igual

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Lawrence a student from SLU, new to learning Python.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello, I am learning Python and currently at SLU.

1 Like

Hi, I am a student learning Python. I found this guide very helpful.

1 Like