Welcome to Discourse, say hi!

Hello. I am a student learning Python and I am just coming in to say hi.

Hi Python Community - Thanks For All You Do!
I’m also a student learning Python, have some experience in C++, HTML and Java but have been looking very forward to this language.

Hello All,

I’ve just recently joined Discourse. I am a student starting a Python course with my University. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!

Good Evening Everyone,

I recently joined Discourse. I’m a Cybersecurity student, and I started a Python course Monday. I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

Hello,
I am Jill. I am currently studying Python programming. We have been encouraged to use this forum frequently. :grinning:

Hi, Python community members, my name is Sarah, and I’m a student studying Python programming. I look forward to conversing with you all and learning from you, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Hello everyone!

I am currently a Student in a University program and look forward to conversing with all of you to further my abilities.

Hello everyone!

I am currently a Student in a University program and look forward to conversing with all. Thanks for this forum

Hello all, my name is Travis I as a few others am a student at Saint Leo University and we have just begun our journey into learning Python. Look forward to discussions and all of the knowledge I can see already contained in this forum.

Hello, I am a student taking my first python coding course.

Hi,
My name is Mannix Brooks. I am a Cybersecurity student in my last 6 months of Saint Leo University and new to this awesome programming language Python which happens to be one of my courses this semester. I hope to learn a few things from the best programming community in world to hopefully become an effective and useful member of the Python nation.

Hello,
My name is Diego and I am a student.
This forum is very informative and I’m looking forward to doing a bit of exploring.

Hello,

My name is Shequile, I am a college student and am currently taking a course on Python. I look forward to the resources available on this forum.

Hello everyone,
I am new to python. I’m currently pursuing my software engineering degree from Saint Leo University. The automation team at my work uses python to create our automated test cases, I look forward to learning so I can join their team.

Hi
I’m a student from Saint Leo and I wanted to say Hi

Hello everyone - I an student learning Python for the first time just wanted to introduce myself!

Good afternoon everyone,

I am new to the python coding world and taking a class with Saint Leo and just learning how to code python. So here is my “HI” in the community.

Mike

I am currently a student at Saint Leo university and I’m just stopping by to say hello

Hello! I’m a student at Saint Leo University currently studying Python, just stopping by to say hi. Cheers.

Hi everyone, I am also a Saint Leo student just dropping in to say hello! Looking forward to learning about Python, I have no prior experience with it.