Welcome to Discourse, say hi!

Hello! I am new to Python but not new to programming. I am using an RPi4 with its built-in Python, and I am confused by the tkinter documentation. I will be posting questions to help clarify the situation. Thanks, Mr. Rossem & Co. for a reasonable, rational programming language.

1 Like

Welcome all :slight_smile:

Enjoy your stay, and don’t hesistate to ask questions in the appropriate sub-category. Apologies in advance if we can’t get to all of them, there is a large volume and not enough people to answer. So it is very appreciated if you can provide help to others if able!

(This can help your question be answered too, as the less volume of easy-to-answer questions there are, the more of a chance that more difficult questions will have time/resources to be addressed)

Hello, I am a college student studying Computer Engineering Technology learning python. Good to be here!

Hello, My Name is Alex and I am currently enrolled as a student at Saint Leo University learning Python!

Hiya My name is Ryan and I am currently a student at Saint Leo University and I will be learning Python this semester!

Good afternoon Everyone! My name is Andrew and I am a student at Saint Leo University. This will be my 3rd programming course all together but the first time learning Python. I am excited to learn a new programming language. In my time at Saint Leo I have found that I really enjoy programming and I think that this forum will be a great opportunity to learn from others in the community and see how other use communities like this. I look forward to learning something new!

Hello everyone,

My name is Kris and I am learning python in my final semester of college. I’ve heard Python is one of the most in demand languages and hope to excel to use Python in my career.

Hello Everyone,
My name is Vine and I’m currently learning the basic of Python. I’m looking forward to learn and getting efficient with Python and start using more of Python in my future career.
Vinh.

I am a student learning Python, I am looking forward to learning this programming language. I am just posting to say “Hi!”

I am a student at Saint Leo University and was instructed to post here to say “hi.”

Good evening, I am Stephen, and I am a Cyber Security Major starting my entry into Python programming class. I am here to say hi.

I am a student learning Python and am looking forward to learning this programming language. So I am just posting to say “Hi!”

Hello everyone!
Happy to be here! I’m a University student learning Python!

Hello. I’m new to python, I’m new to the IT world in general. Excited to be apart of the class.

I am a student studying Python and this is my first step to understanding that language better.

Hello, I am new to python and Im saying Hello.

Hello, I am a student trying to learn Python and I am just saying hello

Hi Everyone! My name is Abby. I am currently going to school at Saint Leo University and currently studying cybersecurity. I look forward to learning python!

Hello everyone
I hope all is well. My name is Iraida and I am a student at Saint Leo University. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi as I am new here and on a quest to learn python, I would greatly appreciate any tips you may have about it.

I’d like to say a hello there to fellow Python beginners, just starting out on these forums! Currently majoring as a student of Saint Leo University in Computer Informations, and though I am making this post for my Python Programming class I’d still like to implore fellow classmates and students to learn and educate the community as they progress on their journey. Happy programming! :slight_smile: