You can make polls!

This post is just to show that you can make simple polls (using the little cog in the dialogue that shows when you are creating a message). Example:

Favourite Monty Python movie:

• And Now for Something Completely Different (1971)
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
  • Monty Python’s Life of Brian (1979)
  • Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl (1982)
  • Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life (1983)
  • Monty Python Live (Mostly) (2014)

0 voters

1 Like

Not technically a MP movie but I like Brazil.

6 Likes

Terry Gilliam FTW!

But how do I vote in the poll? Or is the poll already closed and is the problem that I don’t know yet what visual sign to look for to distinghuish between active polls and finished polls?

And - on a different topic - I’m also wondering wether I can still change a post after people have replied to it. So I’m trying that now.

Yes, apparently I can. I’m not happy, because this means I could have changed this post to say something completely different, and even though the history is kept it would, at first sight, make @pablogsal’s reply be completely unfounded…

The poll is not closed. You can just select what option do you prefer using the radio buttons. Then, you can click “show results” to see who voted what (note: this poll is public and that information is revealed, but it can also be hidden away if the poll creator wants).

Got it! I was confused by the UI, because “hide results” is really “show poll” (to me at least). And I had pressed “show results” straight away (which hid the poll).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.