The “argument clinic” for Python committers (people with the commit bit on https://github.com/python/cpython and related projects). Open for all to view.
- nominating new committers
- announcing new PEPs
- complaining about commits that broke something
- discussing release management
- discussing infrastructure changes that affect other committers
- discussing technical topics related to CPython that shouldn’t be a bug tracker issue
If you’re a committer but Discourse doesn’t know it yet, go to https://discuss.python.org/groups/committers and request access.
If you’re not a committer, you can use the Users and Ideas categories.