I just hit “publish” on the blog posts for the Python Language Summit 2023!
Main article: The Python Language Summit 2023
The blog posts this year:
- Three Talks on the C API – talks by @antocuni, @markshannon and @guido
- Making the Global Interpreter Lock Optional – a talk by @colesbury
- Towards Native Profiling for Python – a talk by @nanjekyejoannah
- What is the stdlib for? – a talk by @brettcannon
__match__, and View Patterns – a talk by @msullivan
- Python on Mobile: State of the Union – a talk by @freakboy3742
- Burnout is Real – a talk by @guido
- Lightning Talks, featuring short presentations by Dong-hee Na, Carl Meyer and Amethyst Reese
I hope you all enjoy the blogs!