Can't install module named certifi in python 3.10.1 64-bit

I can’t install certifi module in python. When i tried to use this command in cmd: " pip install certifi "
it throws a massage :"
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘ProtocolError(‘Connection aborted.’, PermissionError(13, ‘Permission denied’))’: /simple/certifi/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘ProtocolError(‘Connection aborted.’, PermissionError(13, ‘Permission denied’))’: /simple/certifi/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘ProtocolError(‘Connection aborted.’, PermissionError(13, ‘Permission denied’))’: /simple/certifi/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘ProtocolError(‘Connection aborted.’, PermissionError(13, ‘Permission denied’))’: /simple/certifi/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘ProtocolError(‘Connection aborted.’, PermissionError(13, ‘Permission denied’))’: /simple/certifi/
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement certifi (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for certifi
"
It’s the same with run as administrator.
How can i fix it ? Thanks all 1

It seems pip is unable to connect to PyPI for some reason, but its unclear what it could be if running as admin really didn’t fix it, given its a permissionerror, and I’m not sure this is the best place for pip debugging. I see you reported this on StackOverflow with more critical details (OS, OS version, Python version, etc), and at least one other user reported the same thing recently.

Again, I’m not sure if its entirely appropriate here, but you could try python -m pip install --index-url=https://pypi.org/simple/ --trusted-host=pypi.org --upgrade pip (just in case the issue is a mismatched pip and python executable, or bad config), and confirm your system time is set correctly and you are not behind a network proxy or a firewall (common on corporate networks).

Other than that, to provide useful help, please describe how you installed Python (Python.org, Anaconda, etc), where you are running pip (globally, in a venv, in a conda env, in a Docker container, etc) and the output of where python, where pip, python --version, pip --version, and python -m pip install --verbose certifi. Thanks, and best of luck!

Thanks for your reply!

I solve it, thanks very much. The problem here is i dont Disable Path Length Limit when installing. Otherwise, thanks for pay attention on my post.

Glad you solved it! Ah, good to know, thanks.