Code not working as I wanted it to, ignores my input

cat = input('Do you like cats? Yes/No')# Just a simple question with a user input.
dog = input('Do you like dogs? Yes/No')# Once again, asking a yes no question.
chicken = input('Do you like chickens? No/Yes')# Ok, I think you know by now.

if cat == 'Yes' or ' Yes' and dog == 'Yes' or ' Yes' and chicken ==  'No' or ' No':
    print('Your opinions pass the test! You are not an abominable human.')
elif cat == 'Yes' or ' Yes' and dog == 'Yes' or ' Yes' and chicken == 'Yes' or ' Yes':
    print('You have some mild mental issues, but the eggs are good!')
elif cat == 'Yes' or ' Yes' and dog == 'No' or ' No' and chicken == 'Yes' or ' Yes':
    print('OK, this is not good. The only out is where you live or allegries or travel. That\'s it! And liking chickens?!')
elif cat == 'No' or ' No' and dog == 'Yes' or ' Yes' and chicken == 'Yes' or ' Yes':
    print('This is pretty bad. Cats are vital for life.')
elif cat == 'Yes' or ' Yes' and dog == 'No' or ' No' and chicken == 'No' or ' No':
    print('Ok this is bad. At least you don\'t like chickens, but the only out for dogs is where you live allergies or travel. That\'s it! And anyways. you should still like them!!')
elif cat == 'No' or ' No' and dog == 'No' or ' No' and chicken == 'Yes' or ' Yes':
    print('THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU GO SEE A DOCTOR OR THERAPIST IMMEDIATLY.')
elif cat == 'No' or ' No' and dog == 'Yes' or ' Yes' and chicken == 'No' or ' No':
    print('Ok, this is pretty normal. Cats are a mess. Dogs are cool.')
elif cat == 'No' or ' No' and dog == 'No' or ' No' and chicken == 'No' or 'No':
    print('You get an F+. The only reason you did not get F- is because you dislike chickens.')

So, I made this code for fun, ignore how odd it sounds, but no matter what I put in, it will just print the first print() function I have in there. Even if I just put in gibberish, rather than giving me a syntax error, it just prints the first print() function. Try looking over it and trying it out yourself, I really don’t understand why it ignores my input like that. I tried indenting the if and elif, that didn’t work either.

Please read:

Thank you. This significantly helped me fix the bug.