Error in "pyethash" : https://pypi.org/project/pyethash/0.1.27/#files

When installing certain libraries for python in Windows 10 I always get an error related to “pyethash”.
If I try to install pyethash as indicated on their website pyethash · PyPI I also get the following error.
Please can you help me, I need it to be able to work.

ERROR:
……………………………
Building wheels for collected packages: pyethash
Building wheel for pyethash (setup.py) … error
error: subprocess-exited-with-error

× python setup.py bdist_wheel did not run successfully.
│ exit code: 1
╰─> [8 lines of output]
cl : L¡nea de comandos warning D9002 : se omite la opci¢n desconocida ‘-std=gnu99’
internal.c
cl : L¡nea de comandos warning D9002 : se omite la opci¢n desconocida ‘-std=gnu99’
io.c
io_win32.c
c1: fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo origen: ‘src/libethash/io_win32.c’: No such file or directory
error: command ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.37.32822\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe’ failed with exit code 2
[end of output]

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
ERROR: Failed building wheel for pyethash
Running setup.py clean for pyethash
Failed to build pyethash
ERROR: Could not build wheels for pyethash, which is required to install pyproject.toml-based projects

I’m curious - What kind of efforts did you make to find a solution or work-around for yourself before posting this question here?

Your trace gives pretty clear info about what went wrong. Did you try to see why it couldn’t find that file in the expected place? Did you inspect the source code of the package? Look at the setup.py file?

No se puede abrir el archivo origen: ‘src/libethash/io_win32.c’: No such file or directory