"GET / HTTP/1.1" 404 - "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404

* Serving Flask app 'room.py'
 * Debug mode: on
WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead.
 * Running on http://localhost:80
Press CTRL+C to quit
 * Restarting with stat
 * Debugger is active!
 * Debugger PIN: 714-994-209
127.0.0.1 - - [24/Sep/2023 09:42:54] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 404 -
127.0.0.1 - - [24/Sep/2023 09:42:54] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404

Its is a convention that a website can optionally provide an icon for browses to use in the fixed URI /favicon.ico.

It is perfectly fine for it to be missing. All browsers will silently ignore the error.

What’s the question really? I’m surprised that you got this far - installing a GitHub repo, setting up pgadmin, apparently attaching to a Postgres server, running the code, but that you don’t know about favicon.ico or how to debug a 404 error? Can you give some more context?

(And revealing its password to the world - I hope it’s only listening on localhost)

But it looks like the majority of this code came from some sort of template. The comments in the code strongly suggest that this entire thing was lifted from somewhere and is meant to be edited.

An actual question would make it far easier to give useful assistance.

how can i fix this issue here to make the localhost for the room Python be successful? idk why I got this error. And this is just a localhost only im doin here and i never gotten this to work and no one else is helping me bruh.

here’s the source that contains the room.py along with other imports and files that y’all can look at:

So, that repo does point to a website with setup instructions. I assume you tried to follow those?
Did you actually set up a postgres server on your localhost?

Your question(s) seems to be very specific for that app. Unfortunately I don’t know anything about that, and I suspect no one here does. Have you considered opening a help issue for the repo (in the GitHub Issues) or just emailing one of the maintainers of the repo just via the GitHub? (Click on the first maintainer and then send feedback).

yes i followed the instructions and set up the server

* Serving Flask app 'room.py'
 * Debug mode: on
WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead.
 * Running on http://localhost:80
Press CTRL+C to quit
 * Restarting with stat
 * Debugger is active!
 * Debugger PIN: 714-994-209
127.0.0.1 - - [24/Sep/2023 09:42:54] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 404 -
127.0.0.1 - - [24/Sep/2023 09:42:54] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404