Hello. I don't understand the problem here, it is related to "openpyxl"

Hello, I am getting the following error in my code even though I downloaded the library.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Oyuncu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\pandas\compat_optional.py”, line 132, in import_optional_dependency
module = importlib.import_module(name)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “C:\Users\Oyuncu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\importlib_init_.py”, line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “”, line 1204, in _gcd_import
File “”, line 1176, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 1140, in _find_and_load_unlocked
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘openpyxl’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “c:\Users\Oyuncu\Desktop\Projeler_Phyton\Taş_Kağıt_Makas Oyunu\GameMain.py”, line 71, in
df = pd.read_excel(‘Data.xlsx’)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “C:\Users\Oyuncu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\pandas\io\excel_base.py”, line 504, in read_excel
io = ExcelFile(
^^^^^^^^^^
File “C:\Users\Oyuncu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\pandas\io\excel_base.py”, line 1580, in init
self._reader = self._engines[engine](
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “C:\Users\Oyuncu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\pandas\io\excel_openpyxl.py”, line 552, in init
import_optional_dependency(“openpyxl”)
File “C:\Users\Oyuncu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\pandas\compat_optional.py”, line 135, in import_optional_dependency
raise ImportError(msg)
ImportError: Missing optional dependency ‘openpyxl’. Use pip or conda to install openpyxl.

Try a minimal reproduction of the problem (who has the (volunteer) time to read all that code?)
What happens to import openpyxl from the project directory (with any relevant virtual environment activated)?

This looks to be exactly the problem. Have you tried doing what it suggests?

See this part? It’s directly explaining the issue. The default installation of Pandas isn’t able to open Excel spreadsheets - it can only open CSV files. If you want to open Excel spreadsheets, you need to install openpyxl as well - the same way that you installed Pandas.

Thank you very much for your help

Yes I tried but I solved it now