Помогите сделать такой же код, как на видео | help me make the same code as in the video

I would like to synchronize Python with the Brawl stars game so that when you click “Create an account”, the user enters their ID, and Python checks if this ID is in the game. If not, it will ask you to enter your ID again, and if so, it will ask you to click on the “Confirm” button to create an account.

vk.com is the Russian equivalent of Facebook. Without a filetype extension, we can have no idea what the actual filetype is and what player a given browser might try to use to play it. Even If the link were to youtube.com, it would not, to me, be an appropriate post.

Please remove the link and replace it with text describing what you want to do and, properly formatted, what you have done so far (with everything extraneous removed), and what you want your code to do differently.

I would like to synchronize Python with the Brawl stars game so that when you click “Create an account”, the user enters their ID, and Python checks if this ID is in the game. If not, it will ask you to enter your ID again, and if so, it will ask you to click on the “Confirm” button to create an account