Here address, username and password is my nested keys. How to create a variable for this and print only these keys and not values
Please do not post text in pictures. Copy the Python code and paste it between lines with triple backticks like this:
``` # Your Python code will be here. ```
What I noticed in the picture (although it is hard to work with):
- We cannot be completely sure what is
yaml. You omitted the part of your code assigning this variable.
- You assign an empty list to
outputand you do nothing with the list. It stays empty, then you print the empty list at the line 15.
- Inside the
forloop you repeatedly assign a single-element set of
None(return value of
date_out. This makes no sense. Maybe you wanted to just call the
To make it easier to help you please show:
- how your input YAML file structure looks like (with a short example of a usable YAML file)
- what output you want to get (using the same example YAML)
- your Python code as a text
- what you get instead (using the same example)
Put every textual part between lines with triple backticks as I have shown above.