How to use python to collect and update in real time and then export the database file?

Use python to export the information and data filled in by users on the website or app and update the database file in real time. For example, Microsoft Access database file or Excel database file or .db format database file that can be edited and viewed. (RDBMS)

This question is really vague. So an equally vague answer is that sqlalchemy can be used to query/update RDBMs.

I don’t think there is a such thing as being able to real-time get db updates and export them to a DB file at least as far as I know.

If you mean that someone does something on a website, that triggers something in your python code, then you can use sqlalchemy (in your python code) to update your db as needed.

What if the database file is exported according to the information and data provided by the user on the website or app, and then the database file is updated in real time according to the changes in the information and data provided? Hummm… :thinking:

(Note: The app and website are developed by myself.)

If it all happens via your python app, there are sqlalchemy events that you may be able to hook into to perform actions upon those changes.

Info on those events: ORM Events — SQLAlchemy 2.0 Documentation

If the changes happen outside your app (or sqlalchemy) then I don’t know.

Ok. Thank you for your help.