I cant open idle shell

i have already seen the other i cant open idle topics, im using windows 11 home, i think my idle shell used to work, but now when i click on the shortcut, it says “the item ‘pythonw.exe’ that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved”, i found two files, one named Python34 and one named Python312 in my C: folder, and when i click on C:\Python312\Lib\idlelib\idle.pyw, it does nothing.
i try using py -m idlelib and i get this:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<frozen runpy>", line 198, in _run_module_as_main
  File "<frozen runpy>", line 88, in _run_code
  File "C:\Python312\Lib\idlelib\__main__.py", line 6, in <module>
    import idlelib.pyshell
  File "C:\Python312\Lib\idlelib\pyshell.py", line 45, in <module>
    from idlelib.run import idle_formatwarning, StdInputFile, StdOutputFile
  File "C:\Python312\Lib\idlelib\run.py", line 94, in <module>
    tcl = tkinter.Tcl()
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Python312\Lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 2459, in Tcl
    return Tk(screenName, baseName, className, useTk)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Python312\Lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 2346, in __init__
    self.tk = _tkinter.create(screenName, baseName, className, interactive, wantobjects, useTk, sync, use)
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
_tkinter.TclError: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
    C:/Python312/lib/tcl8.6 C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/lib/tcl8.6 C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/lib/tcl8.6 C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/library C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/library C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/tcl8.6.13/library C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/tcl8.6.13/library

This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed properly.

and i just cant figure out how to install or reinstall Tcl

Python bundles tcl, so reinstalling python3.12 should fix this. Based on the mix of paths being searched, you also might need to manually clear out register keys related to python, maybe someone else can tell you which ones that might be exactly.

Try rerunning the installer and select “Repair”. The properties dialog for the IDLE shortcut should run C:/Python313/pythonw.exe C:/Python312/Lib/idlelib/idle.pyw. Clicking idle.pyw should do the same through a slightly different pathway. With pythonw.exe, the latter fails silently. Even if the above worked, you need C:/Python312/tcl/tcl8.6/init.tcl to run tkinter. Ignore the obsolete list of directories.

I’ll try your method but idle python is not running. I think my idle is blocked. How to fix this?