Is it possible to learn Data Science with python Online?

Let me know the Is it possible to learn Data Science with python Online?

Given the popularity of Python in data science, there are probably quite a few courses available on various learning platforms.

Before signing up for a course, it may be worthwhile looking at the videos from PyData conferences to see if there is any introductory material that can help you to decide what to study. This search might be useful.

2 Likes

Maybe this article can help you answer your query:

Not being involved in the data science community, I can’t say how useful any of the resources are that it refers to. Perhaps there is a better forum to ask questions like these – one of the numeric/scientific Python forums, perhaps.

Maybe someone with data science experience can suggest something.

1 Like

Make me think of HackInScience, as I’m the author, the goal was to make a data science teaching platform, but as the students I have are learning from scratch it’s more like a “Python learning tool” now.

1 Like

Hi Purnima,

this depends on your mathematical background - if you ask me.

I deem it possible to learn using the tool chain used for data science online, I deem it quite hard to learn the belonging mathematics (statistics, signal processing, etc.) online.

If you already have studied mathematics, physics or alike before, learning data science online should be possible - if not, you might get stuck at the very basics of data science…

Example: there are different correlation methods (e.g. have a look at “Bravais-Pearson”) out there - which one is the right one for your task?

Cheers, Dominik

1 Like

Yes, It is possible, due to the pandemic most businesses migrating online, mainly education. It is better to learn data science with python online nowadays.

Yes, it is possible to learn Data Science with python Online. There are many Online Courses and tutorials available which can help you learn Data Science with python.