Please can anyone help me to solv this issue

i got this error , trying to send message using python and vs code, then i got this message error below.

PS C:\Users\madat> & C:/Users/madat/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/Python311/python.exe c:/Users/madat/Downloads/NEWDAY/sendme/main.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “c:\Users\madat\Downloads\NEWDAY\sendme\main.py”, line 10, in
with open(“user.csv”) as f:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘user.csv’
PS C:\Users\madat>

It means that user.csv is not in C:\Users\madat

I am going to guess that you hoped that open would look in the same folder where the python code is.
It does not do that open works relative to the current working directory.

Relevant canonical Q&A on Stack Overflow:

Please can you not call these “canonical”? There is nothing authoritative about Stack Overflow, and there are many good reasons to not rely on it for information. If people want to search Stack Overflow for relevant questions, they are easily able to do so; posting the links here pretends that they are in some way trustworthy, especially with the description “canonical”. This is simply not true.

I’m accustomed to speaking about it from a perspective within the Stack Overflow community, where I and other curators have put in considerable effort to identifying specific questions as targets for closing other duplicates. Aside from the voting consensus, experts discuss this material behind the scenes in our various meta channels - including a chat room I started specifically for the purpose. I provide these links as a service because I have previously reviewed (and in many cases worked to improve) their content and feel assured of their high quality.

I’m happy not to use the term “canonical” when talking about them here, though.

Within the Stack Overflow community they might count as canonical, to the extent that such a term could ever apply. That is definitely not the case anywhere else. Stack Overflow does not have any kind of standing that could make them canonical.

High quality questions may be of value, but from what I understand, they should show up at the top of a search anyway. So I remain of the opinion that, if people want SO answers, they can search for them; you don’t need to link to them. I also have strong disagreement with the SO gamification that results in far too many incentives to drive traffic to the site, resulting in this sort of spam.