Python not finding pip

python is not finding pip i have tried uninstalling and installing Python, verifying that pip.exe is there, I have also verify that Python and script is on the system path and nothing at all changed, and for some reason, it cannot find venm at all too even thought is on there,even manually doing it does not work.I have also try download it from the source and nothing happen neither does restarting my computer and doing everything again.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 198, in _run_module_as_main
File “”, line 88, in run_code
File "D:\python\Scripts\pip.exe_main
.py", line 4, in
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘pip’

My guess is that you’re trying to run a pip install from within a Python script; that’s not how it works: you run pip install from a command line, as in:

pip install tkcalendar

Clearly, you would replace tkcalendar with the module name that you need.

It is possible to do that from within a script, but to be fair, you should not do that for a couple of reasons:

• for your own use, there’s no need
  • for scripts that you release into the World, going behind a user’s back and installing something in this way is, well, “unethical”, least ways. If someone else is going to use an application that you have created, and that application needs a 3rd party module, then you need to be up-front about that and provide instructions for the 3rd party install.

nope running command line

Have you tried pip3 install...

It could be that.

yes, still same problem

Try: c:\> where pip3 or c:\> where pip to see if it’s there.

yep, the system can find it

Well, if the system can find it what’s the issue?

using command python cannot find pip to download modules

Sorry, you’ve lost me here; maybe someone else will better understand what you mean.

aight, thx for taking your time

To be clear, this is the result you get from python -m pip at the command line?

First, please read the pinned thread and format the output properly (like multi-line code), so we can see it exactly the way it appears in your terminal. Copy and paste from the terminal, including the command (you can replace a username in the prompt if that’s sensitive for you).

What result do you get from pip?

What result do you get from echo %PATH%?

What result do you get from python -c "import sys; print(sys.path)"?