How to export url of open browser to google sheets?

Are there specific packages that have the capability to work with the Google API to harvest data from a browser, date opened, date time opened, time opened, order opened?

I’m experimenting with the google sheets API, but not sure if safari, firefox, opera, chrome or other browsers are better at giving me programmatic (python) access and analytics reports each night of open browser pages.

Currently what seems like the most data rich solution is to use selenium or puppet to webscrape this but I’m not aware it will let me access meta data of time and date they have been opened.

If you’re asking about writing something for that Google cloud service, you need to read the docs about its API.

Otherwise I don’t understand what you’re trying to do: a) analyse connections from different browsers on your web server, b) imitate a browser for testing or scraping purposes (which is what Selenium is for), or c) write some code, e.g. a browser extension that runs in the user’s browser? Or even just in your browser?

To do the latter requires Javascript. There are exciting possibilities with wasm and pyodide and pyscript. Transcrypyt and Brython could also be useful. But in browser, there’s no getting away from Javascript, for boiler plate or connecting out of the WASM sandbox.

I was trying to access data about a users firefox or chrome browser meta data like date opened, date time opened, time opened, order opened.

Have you checked if there are any browser extensions that can help you?