Hurray! We have formalized the governance of the PyPA.
I think our next steps would be to actually implement the changes the PEP outlines:
- Adopt PSF CoC on all the PyPA projects (and drop the PyPA CoC), using the files that GitHub recognises.
- Get the pypa-committers mailing list up-to-date (and a way to maintain this?)
Work with the SC on the PEP process-related changes
- Determine a list of “who from PyPA can be a PEP sponsor” – this needs a dedicated discussion, and a committer vote IMO (so blocked on 2. above)
- Get clarity on the process for changing PEP 0 for namespacing.
- Get clarity on how to provide list of “PyPA sponsors” to the SC / PEP editors.
@EWDurbin any thoughts on how to make 2. happen?