New To the Forum- "Hello!" I say

Hey Guys,
I’ve playing around with Python for a long time. Written some code for my job and for fun Arduino things but I haven’t done any ‘real’ coding. So, I’m here to help myself learn from experts :grinning:

Annie

1 Like

Hello, @Annie, and welcome to Python Software Foundation Discourse!

We hope this forum enhances your experience of learning some additional Python. While you are visiting here, you may benefit by taking a look at the following pages:

You might also enjoy reading some of the many interesting discussions in the popular Python Help category, where many visitors to this forum ask and answer questions about Python programming.

If, when asking questions or offering replies, you decide to post code, please format it correctly for posting, so that important details such as indentation, quote marks, and other features are displayed properly. One technique for accomplishing this is to place lines (fences) of three back ticks before and after the code, as follows:

```
# This is example code.
print("Hello, World!")
```

There is also a </> button at the top of the editing window that will format code, after that code has been selected.

Thanks for the helpful information! I’ll keep all of it in mind. :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jasmine. I am a Python Newbie. I am currently taking a Python Programming course at Saint Leo University and am excited to learn as much as possible.

Welcome!

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson cs@cskk.id.au

Hey @Quercus

Just wanted to thank you for your response. This was helpful as I am also new here. I even subscribed to the mailing lists, especially core-mentorship. Hoping to be a community contributor,

1 Like

You are quite welcome. Please enjoy all your time here!

1 Like