Welcome to Discourse, say hi!

Hello I am just a student learning python.

Hello,

I am a student learning python. I have been introduced to some programming and still learning. I hope to get a better understanding of programming in general.

Welcome to all the new folks :). Just out of curiosity, do you all happen to be in the same class (or have the same professor)?

Hi, I am a student currently learning Python.

Hi! I am a student learning python. Thank you.

Yep! Same class and professor

Hello everyone. I am a student learning Python. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I’m also from the same class and professor :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m not much of a Python programmer but in the field in which Python is used in. This meaning I do julia, lua, JS and a little of C++.

hi i’m amir i try to be a python contributor some day just want to say hello

Hello all, I am a new student who is learning Python. I have been working with C, C#, and Java for the past couple of years, but wanted to start learning a new language to improve my understanding of all things code.

1 Like

Hey I am a new student starting out!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m a Computer Science student learning Python for the very first time. I look forward to working with all of you to improve upon my beginner level programming skills.

1 Like

Hi. I am also a student studying information security and Python programming. I plan to broaden my scope of understanding by reading and contributing to future discussions.

1 Like

Hi y’all! I am Kevin and I am a student with Saint Leo University and I am studying Cybersecurity. The current class I am taking is Python Programming. I am not the best coder but hopefully I will get better. I am sure I will have a lot of questions!

1 Like

Hello, everyone! I am a student enrolled at Saint Leo University. I am learning Python for the next 8 weeks. It’s nice to be here with you.

Hello All,
I am a Computer Science student learning Python this term. I have taken C++ and Java in the past and look forward to learning Python. I’m glad to have this resource to help me learn!
Thanks,
Leah Stone

Hello,

I am a student pursuing my degree in Computer Science. I have bare knowledge of python; however, I am fluent in C++, C#, and Java. I have always wanted to learn Python but recently I have had little time to devote to it. Now, I can finally learn the language now that it is the course I am taking!

HI This is my first post and I am currently a student learning at Saint Leo!

Hello, My name is Eric and I’m a student at Saint Leo University studying Cybersecurity. I’m currently learning Python.

Greetings, all! My name is Carrie, and I am a student learning Python. I am anxious to begin learning and applying these skills in my current career. Cheers to all!