What is the best way to plot a lot of integers

I’m doing a research project that requires me to plot a flipped coin a lot of times. The data comes in either heads or tails. Then plot that point and save current data. Get next data point Continue.
I want to be able to run the saved data at different speeds as well as stop.
For those interested I am watching numbers move. Using “REAL RANDOM NUMBERS” in Python.
Thanks,
Leonard

Not that I’ve done what you’re trying to do, but maybe the matplotlib.pyplot submodule would be the way to go.

Yes, that seem to be the best from what little I know. I was hopeing there might be a better way. I don’t want to go down a wrong road if possible. Time and effort lost.
Thanks
Leonard

I am shocked no one has pointed out it’s not real but pseudo random number from a computer.

We tend to take that as a given :slight_smile: - Cameron

Yes, you are so correct. There in lies the problem. You have been told in books, articles, and professors that it is so. Have you seen any “PROOF” that it is pseudo numbers only? It is easy to say something is true, without proving it. This is math. There is a right answer.
It is not so. If anyone is interested I will show you.

Thanks,
Leonard

What is? You didn’t show any code or otherwise described how you get the data, so how could we even know whether it’s pseudo random?

Thanks for pointing this out. You are correct. I can show exactly “What” I am saying. I would not go against something we have believed was true “pseudo” random numbers from computers" with out Mathematical proof. This is new knowledge. It it being published in the The American Mathematical Monthly. I can publish as an attachment the complete Manuscript, it’s six pages long total and the actual manuscript is two pages long. Easy to read.
If someone wants to read the Manuscript, just ask and I will supply it.
Thanks
Leonard
P.S. If it is requested it is on subject. This forum has censored my trying to get this information to the forum. Saying it was off subject. I’m sorry to disagree. This affects these things:Manuscript Classifications: 11: Number Theory; 15: Linear and Multilinear Algebra; 31: Potential Theory; 62:Statistics; 65: Numerical Analysis; 82: Statistical Mechanics, Structure of Matter. Notice the last thing mentioned. Question, How can a two page article affect all of these things. I did not do the “classifacation” of this article. That was done by the publisher.

Probably because you’re trying to force it into threads where it’s irrelevant?

A random number generated from pure code always has to start from a seed, and the output from that seed is deterministic. If you want real randomness, you need some mechanism to generate truly unpredictable values. Like, say, a camera pointed at a wall of lava lamps.

I’ve messaged this user about their recent posts, which have been off topic and difficult to understand. We’ve removed more than a few of those posts in this and other topics already. In the future, remember you can flag posts or ignore a topic, and move on if it doesn’t make sense. No need to keep a conversation going in that situation.