Welcome to Discourse, say hi!

Hi, I am a student at SLU, and I am currently learning python. Hello!

1 Like

Hi, I am a junior at SLU and I’m taking python so i hope I learn a lot and have fun

1 Like

Hello, I am a student learning python currently.

1 Like

G’day!

I’m an Australian Buddhist monk with a dusty old Software Engineering degree. I’m currently working on an e-Ink project:

Happy hacking,

Ajahn J.R.

1 Like

Hi, I am student in Saint Leo University learning Python.

1 Like

hai
i am student, trying to learn python

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I Kendall from Ohio and I am a student at St Leo. I am new to python and hope to learn a lot along the way. I am studying cybersecurity.

1 Like

Glad to meet everyone, looks like a pretty positive group, I’m currently a student at St Leo University studying cybersecurity

1 Like

I am a student learning Python and am saying hi.

Just wanted to say hello,

I’m learning advanced python for ML, LLM’s , for AI and data analytics and data science with python

Hi,
I’m a Student at Saint Leo University currently taking Python programming. I just wanted to post a happy and eager-to-learn hello!

Hello everyone,
Currently taking Python programming at Saint Leo University. Looking to learn a lot from the class. Also, I’m just saying hi.

Hello :wave:

I’m a Python newbie eager to dive into the world of coding. Just wanted to say hello and express my excitement to learn from all of you. If you have any tips or recommendations for someone starting out, I’d love to hear them!

Hey everyone,
I’m a Python newbie eager to dive into the world of coding. Just wanted to say hello and express my excitement to learn from all of you. If you have any tips or recommendations for someone starting out, I’d love to hear them!

Hi everyone,

I am currently taking Python programming at Saint Leo University for my BS in Cybersecurity. I am excited to learn a lot from the class. I would like to say hi to everyone.

I’m very happy to join discussions

Hello! :wave: I’m Nik, a (primarily) Python programmer, meetup organizer, conference organizer, and general fan of the language and community from Los Angeles, California. :sunglasses: Trying to be more involved in all things Python, so here I am!

Hi, I heard about this board through the Real Python podcast and I’m looking to get involved with the community as I’m new to Python and am learning it as it seems a no brainer for the best choice for a csv parser. I’ve programmed in C before. Please reach out if you have any tips on parsers. Mucho Gracias!

Hello, @mo400p, and welcome to the Python community!

We hope you enjoy visiting this forum for tips and other advice. If you have specific questions regarding csv parsers or anything else about Python, the best place to ask them on this forum is in the popular Python Help category.

In order to best prepare for participating in discussions here, please see the following pages for information that may optimize your benefit from those discussions:

The first of those two pages offers important information about how to format Python code and output for correct display if you post such content while asking and answering questions.

We wish you the best of success with learning Python!

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name’s Shaun, and I’m still very, very new to the world of Python. I’m impressed by the vast amount of resources & expertise I see in this community. I’m looking forward to the educational potential. Cheers!